This instructor-led Hyperledger training course is designed for developers and administrators who want to take a comprehensive deep dive on Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Composer. This Hyperledger training course has several comprehensive labs, giving you real world experience.
In 3 days, you will learn the need for blockchain applications, where blockchain is used, and about Hyperledger Fabric, the open source framework for developing blockchain applications and solutions with a modular architecture. It will introduce you to the Hyperledger Composer tool that helps you create Hyperledger Fabric applications through several hands-on labs.
This course has been meticulously put together and taught by world-class subject matter experts. The live training expert will walk you through both overview topics and deep dive topics, such as steps to integrate/develop an application with Hyperledger Fabric. There are use cases, proof of concepts, as well as interactive lab work about the concepts.
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn Blockchain and its working, its underlying network, and the types of Cryptocurrencies as well.
- Introduction to Blockchain
- What is Blockchain
- Types of network
- Public network
- Permissioned network
- Private network
- Need for Blockchain Components of Blockchain
- Where can Blockchain be used
- Example on Blockchain
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will understand the structure and mechanisms of Blockchain, the several types of Cryptography and consensus algorithms. Also, you will brainstorm on the several types of Blockchains.
- How Blockchain Works
- Structure of Blockchain
- Lifecycle of Blockchain
- Smart Contract
- Consensus Algorithm
- Proof of Work
- Proof of Stake
- Practical Byzantine
- Fault Tolerance
- Actors of Blockchain
- Blockchain developer
- Blockchain operator
- Blockchain regulator
- Blockchain user
- Membership service provider
- Building A Small Blockchain Application
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about Bitcoin, its network structure, and the working of Bitcoin transaction system. You will setup your own bitcoin wallet to infer the buying and selling of Bitcoins.
- Introduction to Hyperledger
- What is Hyperledger
- Why Hyperledger
- Where can Hyperledger be used
- Hyperledger Architecture
- Hyperledger Fabric
- Features of Hyperledger
- Fabric Installation of prerequisite
Learning Objectives:In this module, you will learn more about Bitcoins and its mechanisms. You will understand why transactions with Bitcoins is secure and efficient. Also, you will learn how Bitcoin mining works and the methods of mining.
- The Fabric Model
- Features of Fabric Model
- Privacy through channels
- Security and Membership services
- Components of Fabric Model
- Certificate Authority
- Building your network
Learning Objectives:In this module, you will learn Ethereum, its ecosystem and develop smart contracts using Solidity programming language.
- Chaincode API
- How to write a Chaincode
- Lab Work
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about public and private Blockchain. You will be able to setup your private Blockchain environment. Also, you will be developing a smart contract on Ethereum and will be deploying it on web and console.
- Architecture of Hyperledger Fabric
- Ordering Nodes
- Certificate Authority
- Transaction Flow
- Lab Work
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about Hyperledger project to develop an enterprise-grade and open-source distributed ledger framework. You will be taught the Hyperledger architecture and the consensus mechanism applied in the Hyperledger. Also, you will learn four major Hyperledger frameworks.
- Bootstrapping the Network
- Lab Work
- Task 1 – Generate the crypto material for the various participants.
- Task 2 – Generate the genesis block for the Orderer node and start ordering service (solo node).
- Task 3 – Generated the configuration transaction block to create a new channel.
- Task 4 – Sign the configuration block and create the new channel.
- Task 5 – Make peers of all the organizations join the channel that we created in Task 4
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about Hyperledger Fabric. You will be taught to develop business networks using Hyperledger Composer. Also, you will be deploying & testing your business network.
- Introduction To Hyperledger Explorer
- Block Details Peer List
- Chaincode List
- Transaction Details
- Installation of Hyperledger Explorer
- Starting the Explorer App
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about the MultiChain platform. You will also be able to setup your private Blockchain environment and be able to customize your Blockchain parameters as per your requirements.
- Components of Hyperledger Composer
- Benefits of Hyperledger Composer
- Key Concepts
- Hyperledger Composer Solution
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will understand how Blockchain is shaping the economy of tomorrow. Discussions on various use-cases of Blockchain will clear the missing segment of the picture.
- Hyperledger Composer Playground
- Playground Overview Lab Work
No Reviews found for this course.