This On Demand video training class on Ethereum developers is designed for programmers and developers who want to take a comprehensive deep dive in writing smart contracts and building applications that interact with them. This course provides detailed overviews of Ethereum, smart contracts, and the development language, Solidity. The student will be exposed to Ethereum’s adaptable feature set which allows the developer to design decentralized applications for countless applications.
This class is designed for those who prefer to develop the skills they need in their time and at their own pace. You will be provided 60 days of access to the class and all supporting course material.
This training will give you the ability to start, stop and rewind the chapters.
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn Blockchain and its working, its underlying network, and the types of Cryptocurrencies as well.
- Who I am and what we will create during this course
- Course materials and how this course is structured
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will understand the structure and mechanisms of Blockchain, the several types of Cryptography and consensus algorithms. Also, you will brainstorm on the several types of Blockchains.
- What is Remix and what can we do with it?
- We delete and create a new file
- We look at Remix: Starting, Stopping and Interacting with Smart Contracts
- We read and write in our Smart Contract
- These are functions and the constructor
- These are modifiers and this is how you use them
- These are variables, addresses and the msg. object
- Here’s everything you need to know about mappings
- This is how you use structs in solidity
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about Bitcoin, its network structure, and the working of Bitcoin transaction system. You will setup your own bitcoin wallet to infer the buying and selling of Bitcoins.
- We define what our Blockchain Notary needs to know
- That’s the basic construct of our Smart Contract
- Together we implement and test the build functions
- Now we read the values again
- Let’s expand our features by events
Learning Objectives:In this module, you will learn more about Bitcoins and its mechanisms. You will understand why transactions with Bitcoins is secure and efficient. Also, you will learn how Bitcoin mining works and the methods of mining.
- Understanding the debugger in remix
- This is how the gas costs for the execution of smart contracts are calculated
- This is an ABI array and that’s what it is used for
- Understanding Ethereum Networks (Main, Ropsten, Rinkeby, Kovan, Developer) and Clients (Geth, Parity, Ganache)
- How do Accounts, Private and Public Keys work?
Learning Objectives:In this module, you will learn Ethereum, its ecosystem and develop smart contracts using Solidity programming language.
- We install and use Ganache and that’s a mnemonic
- We connect Ganache with Remix
- The difference between Ganache and Ganche-CLI
- This is MetaMask and that’s how you install it
- We look into MetaMask
- How to use MetaMask with Smart Contracts
- This is Go-Ethereum, how you install it and that’s how you use it
- How to create a private network with the genesis.json file
- Private networks: Go-Ethereum, Mining and MetaMask
- Private Networks: Go-Ethereum, CORS, Keystore, and Remix
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about public and private Blockchain. You will be able to setup your private Blockchain environment. Also, you will be developing a smart contract on Ethereum and will be deploying it on web and console.
- How to install Truffle
- Setup for Smart Contract Programming with Atom
- Let’s take a look at a standard Truffle project
- Let’s adapt Truffle to our notary Smart Contract
- We write unit tests for our Blockchain notary
- We test exceptions with truffle and ganache
- Testing transactions and calls in truffle and ganache
- Our first solidity test with Truffle and Ganache
- The difference between tx.origin and msg.sender
- Testing exceptions in solidity – the low-level function address.call ()
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about Hyperledger project to develop an enterprise-grade and open-source distributed ledger framework. You will be taught the Hyperledger architecture and the consensus mechanism applied in the Hyperledger. Also, you will learn four major Hyperledger frameworks.
- This is Web3.js
- Start a transaction with Web3.js
- HTML pages and Web3.js
- The difference between Web3.js and Truffle Contract
- Make working with truffle boxes easier
- Adapt Truffle Webpack with our project
- Manage uploads with files – Hashing on the fly
- Read out entries with a truffle contract again: our finished notary
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about Hyperledger Fabric. You will be taught to develop business networks using Hyperledger Composer. Also, you will be deploying & testing your business network.
- Different access methods to different networks
- We get some test ethers for Ropsten
- Release with Infura and Truffle
- This is how IPFS works
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about the MultiChain platform. You will also be able to setup your private Blockchain environment and be able to customize your Blockchain parameters as per your requirements.
- Thanks for taking part
- Bonus Lecture
No Reviews found for this course.