Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn Blockchain and its working, its underlying network, and the types of Cryptocurrencies as well.
- Principal features
- Concepts in Corda
- Consensus Mechanism
- Business Logic
- Comparisons/Main differences between Corda and Ethereum
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will understand the structure and mechanisms of Blockchain, the several types of Cryptography and consensus algorithms. Also, you will brainstorm on the several types of Blockchains.
- What is a CorDapp?
- How to write a CorDapp
- How to upgrade a CorDapp to a new version
- Corda API
- Object serialization
- Secure programming guidelines
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about Bitcoin, its network structure, and the working of Bitcoin transaction system. You will setup your own bitcoin wallet to infer the buying and selling of Bitcoins.
- Local nodes and how to execute them
- Deploying a Corda node
- Node configuration guidelines
- The Client RPC
- The Shell
- Node database system
- Node administration basics
Learning Objectives:In this module, you will learn more about Bitcoins and its mechanisms. You will understand why transactions with Bitcoins is secure and efficient. Also, you will learn how Bitcoin mining works and the methods of mining.
- Setting up the network
- How to permission the Network
- The Network Map
- Versioning process
Learning Objectives:In this module, you will learn Ethereum, its ecosystem and develop smart contracts using Solidity programming language.
- Writing a smart contract
- Writing a smart contract test
- Upgrading smart contracts
- Integration testing
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about public and private Blockchain. You will be able to setup your private Blockchain environment. Also, you will be developing a smart contract on Ethereum and will be deploying it on web and console.
- Overview of client RPC API
- Whitelisting classes from CorDapp
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about Hyperledger project to develop an enterprise-grade and open-source distributed ledger framework. You will be taught the Hyperledger architecture and the consensus mechanism applied in the Hyperledger. Also, you will learn four major Hyperledger frameworks.
- Overview of Corda transactions
- Life cycle of Corda transactions
- Gathering inputs
- Generating commands
- Generating outputs
- Completing the transactions
- Committing transactions
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about Hyperledger Fabric. You will be taught to develop business networks using Hyperledger Composer. Also, you will be deploying & testing your business network.
- Overview of workflows in Corda and continuation
- A 2 party trading workflow
- Suspendable functions
- White-listed classes and the Corda nodes
- Initiating the workflow
- How to implement the seller and the buyer
- Flow sessions
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about the MultiChain platform. You will also be able to setup your private Blockchain environment and be able to customize your Blockchain parameters as per your requirements.
- Node Explorer
- Network Simulator
- How to implement Corda Network on AWS Marketplace
- Building a Corda VM from the Azure Marketplace
- Load testing in Corda Networks
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will understand how Blockchain is shaping the economy of tomorrow. Discussions on various use-cases of Blockchain will clear the missing segment of the picture.
- JVM issues
- IDEA issues
- Slow localhost issues
No Reviews found for this course.