This course provides general overview of Blockchain technology and is specifically designed to answer the following questions:
- What is Blockchain? (What exactly is it?)
- Non-Technical Technology Overview (How does it work?)
- Benefits of Blockchain (Why should anyone consider this?)
- Use Cases (Where and for what apps is it appropriate?)
- Adoption (Who is using it and for what?)
- Implementation (How do I get started?)
- Future of Blockchain (What is its future?)
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn Blockchain and its working, its underlying network, and the types of Cryptocurrencies as well.
- Technology Overview
- History of Blockchain
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) & Blockchain
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will understand the structure and mechanisms of Blockchain, the several types of Cryptography and consensus algorithms. Also, you will brainstorm on the several types of Blockchains.
- Cryptography for Executives
- Key Concepts
- Public Ledgers
- Hashes, Block Hashes
- Distributed & Peer to Peer Technologies
- Digital Tokens
- Smart Contracts
- Bitcoin Mining
- Authorization & Authentication
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about Bitcoin, its network structure, and the working of Bitcoin transaction system. You will setup your own bitcoin wallet to infer the buying and selling of Bitcoins.
- Benefits of Blockchain – Myths & Facts
- Value of Blockchain
- Value of Smart Contracts
- Role & Value of Digital Tokens
- Common misconceptions about Blockchain
Learning Objectives:In this module, you will learn more about Bitcoins and its mechanisms. You will understand why transactions with Bitcoins is secure and efficient. Also, you will learn how Bitcoin mining works and the methods of mining.
- When is it appropriate or not appropriate to use Blockchain
- Digital Wallets & Payment Systems
- Money Transfers
- Transaction Tracking & Management
- Record Keeping
- Asset Management
- Financial Settlements
- Securities Transactions
Learning Objectives:In this module, you will learn Ethereum, its ecosystem and develop smart contracts using Solidity programming language.
- Who is using it and for what?
- Financial Services Industry
- Banking Industry
- Securities & Trading Industry
- Real Estate Industry
- Technology Industry
- Legal Industry
- Supply Chain
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about public and private Blockchain. You will be able to setup your private Blockchain environment. Also, you will be developing a smart contract on Ethereum and will be deploying it on web and console.
- How do I get started?
- Requirements Definition & Business Use Case
- Proof of Concept Development
- Tools & Technology Infrastructure
- Deployment Strategy
- Costs What does it cost to use this technology?
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about Hyperledger project to develop an enterprise-grade and open-source distributed ledger framework. You will be taught the Hyperledger architecture and the consensus mechanism applied in the Hyperledger. Also, you will learn four major Hyperledger frameworks.
- What is its future?
- Industry by Industry Outlook
No Reviews found for this course.