This On Demand video training class on Blockchain Architecture is for technical leaders who need to make decisions about architecture, environment, and development platforms.
This class is designed for those who prefer to develop the skills they need on their time and at their own pace. You will be provided 60 days of access to the class and all supporting course material.
This training will give you the ability to start, stop and rewind the chapters.
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn Blockchain and its working, its underlying network, and the types of Cryptocurrencies as well.
- A record keeping system
- Trustless environment
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will understand the structure and mechanisms of Blockchain, the several types of Cryptography and consensus algorithms. Also, you will brainstorm on the several types of Blockchains.
- Crypto Hashing
- Digital Fingerprinting
- PoW vs PoS
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about Bitcoin, its network structure, and the working of Bitcoin transaction system. You will setup your own bitcoin wallet to infer the buying and selling of Bitcoins.
- Public vs Private
- Open vs closed
- Smart Contracts
- Blockchain as History
- Tokens / Coins
Learning Objectives:In this module, you will learn more about Bitcoins and its mechanisms. You will understand why transactions with Bitcoins is secure and efficient. Also, you will learn how Bitcoin mining works and the methods of mining.
- Peer-to-peer architecture
- Software vs Firmware
- Database vs Blockchain
- Distributed database or other technology?
- Data Sovereignty
- Group Consensus
Learning Objectives:In this module, you will learn Ethereum, its ecosystem and develop smart contracts using Solidity programming language.
- Use Case Examples
- Banking Services
- Medical Records
- Supply Chain / Value Chain
- Content Distribution
- Verification of Software Updates (cars, planes, trains, etc)
- Law Enforcement
- Title and Ownership Records
- Social Media and Online Credibility
- Fractional asset ownership
- Cable Television billing
- High fault tolerance
- Public or Private Blockchain?
- Who are the participants?
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about public and private Blockchain. You will be able to setup your private Blockchain environment. Also, you will be developing a smart contract on Ethereum and will be deploying it on web and console.
- Resembles typical full stack web application
- Any internal state changes and all transactions are written to the blockchain
- Public Blockchain visibility
- Private Blockchain solutions
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about Hyperledger project to develop an enterprise-grade and open-source distributed ledger framework. You will be taught the Hyperledger architecture and the consensus mechanism applied in the Hyperledger. Also, you will learn four major Hyperledger frameworks.
- Introduction to Ethereum Security
- Introduction to Hyperledger Security
- Introduction to Corda Security
- What does this solution need to let users do?
- Will the proposed solution reduce or remove the problems and pain points currently felt by users?
- What should this solution prevent users from doing?
- Do you need a solution ready for heavy use on day 1?
- Is your solution idea enhanced by the use of Blockchain? Does the use of Blockchain create a better end-user experience? If so, how?
- Has your business developed custom software solutions before?
- What level of support are you going to need?
- How big is the developer community?
- Does your vision of the future align with the project or platform’s vision of the future?
- Does the platform aim to make new and significant contributions to the development space, or is it an efficiency / cost play?
- Should the solution be a public or private Blockchain?
- Should the solution be an open or closed Blockchain?
- Create a plan for contract updates and changes!
- Hybrid solutions
- Monetary exchanges?
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about Hyperledger Fabric. You will be taught to develop business networks using Hyperledger Composer. Also, you will be deploying & testing your business network.
- AGILE approach pre-release
- Define guiding principles up front
- Software vs Firmware
- Announcements, not transactions!
- Classes, not contracts
- Link contracts to share functions
- Use calling contracts to keep contract address the same
- Hyperledger vs Ethereum
- CONSIDER No of Users * Avg No of Transactions (state changes) per User
- Should a Blockless solution be applied?
- Monolithic vs Modular
- Sandwich complexity model
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about the MultiChain platform. You will also be able to setup your private Blockchain environment and be able to customize your Blockchain parameters as per your requirements.
- Recommend 5x to 10x traditional application testing time
No Reviews found for this course.